Saturday, March 29, 2014

Windsor Train Station

Time is against me today, so here is a quick post of Windsor & Eton Central Station. I had not planned to post this at all (the picture is from about 2 years ago) but I was working on it to experiment with different styles of HDR processing. After a while I decided to see what it would like as a colour-tinted Monochrome, and this was the result. I created the last bit in Lightroom, but the majority of the work was done in Photoshop, using various Topaz plugins. I will blog again tomorrow to make up for my lack of a blog on Thursday. Have a great weekend all!


  1. Great work Pete! I really like the tinted monochrome, it suits the subject matter.

  2. We provide leading services in Car Tinting, Home Window Tinting, Office tinting paint protection and Car protection packages, in Penrith Sydney Australia.

    window tinting Windsor