Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Through the Arabian Desert

One of the highlights of my recent trip to Dubai, in fact one of only 2 times I left the vicinity of our hotel complex, was to travel through the Arabian desert by jeep. I'm not really one for extreme adventures, but it was a lot of fun how these jeeps absolutely motor through the desert, not fearing any steep slope or tight angle. I was in the 2nd car of 6 in our group, so there were times where we stopped for photographic opportunities of the other jeeps, which played very well into my hands.

Like my last picture, this was processed entirely in Lightroom.

2 comments:

  1. Love this Pete! It reminds me of something that David Nightingale (http://www.chromasia.com/iblog/) would do. Nice use of the Radial Filter here. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment Tim! Yes I like David Nightingale's work. His was the first book on HDR I ever bought.

      Delete