Thursday, January 9, 2014

Camels in the Sand

This is one of those pictures I have planned to blog for months, but just never got round to making the decision to do it (I think?!). The other night I was going through some of my pictures with my wife, and she commented that she loves this picture, so then I realised the time was right to show it.

It's not the most obvious place to take a picture, on top of a camel, but how else would you get this angle? It was totally spur of the moment, as we were getting a guided camel ride throughout the Sinai desert in Egypt. Even with a VR lens, many of the pictures I took on the camel journey were very shaky and blurry, but luckily this one I took of the shadows in the sand came out fine. This was processed entirely in Adobe Lightroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment