Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Narrow Streets of Jerusalem

It's Wednesday evening I know, not Tuesday as usual. Without dwelling on the why's though, here is my new blog post from the old city of Jerusalem.

This is the walk you take up to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where Jesus is believed to have been crucified. I have taken the 'arty' look to a new level in this picture, with a very clear oil painting look. This style/filter was introduced into Photoshop CS6, and I think has been used a bit too much in some quarters, but it does add another potential look to your photos.

I have never used it in a picture before, but it just seemed to work with this picture. Perhaps it is because it is a biblical setting, and the architecture just works with it. It won't be a common look to my pictures but if it works, it could appear more.

My next blog post will appear tomorrow evening (Thursday).

No comments:

Post a Comment