Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Shire Bridge

Another picture to add to my Kennet & Avon canal collection. I should probably create a new set on Flickr now with all the photos and HDR's I've taken of this canal that runs through West Berkshire. Like Tuesday's picture, this was taken a couple of weeks ago whilst out and about in Newbury capturing some evening landscapes.

This is one of those pictures I have posted but am still not 100% sure if this will be the final version. I've gone back to it more than a couple of times and made some little tweeks, almost entirely to the sky which has been giving me the most trouble. It was a very glowing evening but there wasn't much detail in the sky, however I am satisfied with the rest of the picture I am satisfied with. I'll probably want to experiment a bit more with it when I come back to it later, though I never try to go for perfection as no photo can be that.

No comments:

Post a Comment